Visualise the Effectiveness of Lubricants.
The TTT Tapping-Torque-Testsystem is a multiple development system which with the help of torque and temperature measurement visualises real evidence of decisive process-parameters during forming and machining.
This submits a reliable predication about the performance ability of lubrication media, tool geometries and coatings
- Practical multi-development laboratory system
- Smart handling and methods for faultless measurement results
- Significant results for the evaluation of lubricants (additives), tools and coatings
- Increase of added value, e.g. by raising process speed
- Prolongation of tool life / controllable tool wear
- The TTT Standard and Methods realise specified comparable and repeatable results
- The identified TTT results are comparable, both internally and within different laboratory groups
- The TTT improves transparency of complex properties of tribological technique and provides insights which have proven their worth in practice
- The TTT Method creates the possibility to recognize the “Carry-over-Effect” and simultaneously utilise it for valuable conclusions
As an evidencing device for performance, quality, functionality and effectiveness the TTT Tapping-Torque-Testsystem is qualified for:
- Lubricant and additive manufacturers
- Metal-working respectively tapping tool manufacturers and coating industry
- Decision makers / users of process secured production acc. to IQ, PQ and OQ
- Torque (Mz in Ncm) as a value for the afforded work load
- Mean Value (Mean) as a value for the afforded work load in average
- Standard Deviation (Std. Dev.) as a value for the mean deviation of torque around the Mean Value
- Gaussian Distribution (frequency distribution) of torques occurred, as histogram (Statistics)
- Integral (INT) as a value for total load on measurement tool
- Temperature Delta T (∆T) as a value for thermal influences on the work process through ingredients like e.g. water, additives and also coatings, for the interpretation of tribological procedures
Tapping Torque Test System
The TTT-System basically consists of a torque-controlled thread tapping machine complemented with standardized measuring devices (TTT Standard) and recommendations (TTT Methods) and a specialized evaluation and analysis software. With the TTT-System it is now possible to efficiently and inexpensively test the effectiveness of lubricating media.
Components of the TTT Tapping Torque Test Systems
- microtap tapping unit „labtap“
- TTT Analysis-Software
- MPT Positioning XY Table
- Temperatur-Sensor-Equipment TSE
- Standarized measurement tools
The TSE measures temperature values which are used to determine heat which is produced while cutting (Delta T).
SPT Thailand Authorisation Letter
|◄SPT Authorisation Letter|