LABORATORY OVENS 300°C
A range of laboratory ovens are indented for thermal treatment of materials up to 300°C. These electric ovens are designed for thermal treatment such as drying, heating, thermal testing, and aging in an air- flow environment. Forced air convection allows a homogenous temperature distribution during all process, which ensures optimal results.
- Control panel on under part,
- Ventilation motor on back side,
- Inside casing in 304 stainless steel,
- Perforated shelves, adjustable position,
- Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey RAL7035 / Structured Stainless steel SS series,
- Insulation glass wool (complete lack of asbestos)
- Door opening on the right, inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint, hermetically double door lock,
- Digital temperature controller Omron E5CC,
- Over temperature protection.