Electric oven SNOL 180/600 is designed for thermal treatment of various materials and components under temperature 600°C, e.g. drying, preheating, normalization and other similar purposes. Oven can be applied in electronics, plastics, metal and other branches of industry.
- Control box on the left side,
- Ventilation motor on the top,
- Inside casing 304 stainless steel,
- Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey (RAL 7035), frame black,
- Insulation with rock wool,
- Door opening on the right, inner door in stainless steel, fibreglass rope,
- Door safety switch,
- SSR relay,
- Over temperature protection.
SNOL products are equipped with high-precision digital microprocessor Omron or Eurotherm temperature controllers fitted with self-tuning and manual PID settings. Temperature measurement is supported by thermocouple. The customer can select a basic or programmable temperature controller, which offers up to 32 programming segments (rate of temperature rise or decrease control, maintenance of pre-set temperature, automatic shutdown). A wide range of devices allows selecting the most appropriate controller for your process.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SNOL V1.12
SNOL 12 V.1 is computer software for data recording, viewing and configuring the temperature controller running your thermal treatment process. The software is designed for Windows operating system. Computer software allows simply run, review and display charts on thermal process temperatures and other settings.
- Supports up to 4 computer ports,
- Control of device parameters and programs via computer,
- Live, remote data viewing and configuration ,
- Graphical representation of the data,
- Data export to Microsoft Excel format,
- Ability to observe the process in a distance by internet,
- Connections RS-232 and RS-485,
- Multiple language entry (ability to install necessary language).
The main function of the timer is remote start of the furnace. The timer works in real-time. During the operation, the output contact of the timer is operated according to the settings of the dial-switches. However, at all time it is possible to manually override this operation for each channel individually.
- Start and stop 24 hour / 7 day operation,
- Stores up to 20 programs with up to 10 ON and 10 OFF events/day,
- Manual 3-way override,
- 16 Amp, 277 VAC resistive SPDT output contacts,
- Reserve carryover: 3 years (non-replaceable battery),
- 3 languages option,
- Available only with Omron devices.
The 6100E/6100A Eurotherm 6 Channel, Ethernet Communications Paperless Graphic Recorder brings you Eurotherm excellence in a basic package to ensure you can meet your simple data recording requirements. The unit is ideal for basic visualization and recording requirements and makes an excellent replacement for small strip chart recorders – bringing you all of the cost benefits, security and flexibility of secure electronic data files.