LINE OF ASHING FURNACES
SNOL ashing furnaces are designed for ashing and burn off processes. Fan-assisted chimney permits to eliminate smokes from chamber during process time. Ashing furnace line consists of 25 models in 3 types of chamber, in 4 max temperatures and various capacities.
- Maximum temperatures 900°C,1100°C, 1200°C, 1300°C,
- Capacity 3 L – 40 L,
- Chamber: muffle, fiber-insulated, ceramic,
- Continuous air change in the chamber,
- Microprocessor temperature controller (Omron E5CC –basic model),
- Low electric power usage,
- Ceramic bottom plate,
- Short heating up/cooling down period,
- Exterior painted with powder coating (RAL 7035)
- High degree of accuracy.